Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Sorry, what's with all this

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "What shall I do if I meet him?" stuff on the other board? [img]frown.gif[/img] I like him and everything, but what it really comes down to is that he's just a bloke who happens to be able to sing [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know! those kids over there are just star struck I think.

    Just another bloke with a way for words and a good voice.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    I don't know! those kids over there are just star struck I think.

    Just another bloke with a way for words and a good voice.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ditto.

  4. #4
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't seen the thread I don't think....but now you mention it, I personally feel a lot of bowing, scraping, tugging of forelocks and licking of boots is in order.

    And when Darren has finished doing all that, he can pose for a photo! LMAO!

  5. #5
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    I haven't seen the thread I don't think....but now you mention it, I personally feel a lot of bowing, scraping, tugging of forelocks and licking of boots is in order.

    And when Darren has finished doing all that, he can pose for a photo! LMAO!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO @ Sue

    you have the perfect attitude.
    I love it
    Lain

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen the thread I don't think....but now you mention it, I personally feel a lot of bowing, scraping, tugging of forelocks and licking of boots is in order.
    And when Darren has finished doing all that, he can pose for a photo! LMAO!
    ********************

    LMAO damn right [img]smile.gif[/img] HE should be grateful to US, not the other way round [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    I haven't seen the thread I don't think....but now you mention it, I personally feel a lot of bowing, scraping, tugging of forelocks and licking of boots is in order.

    And when Darren has finished doing all that, he can pose for a photo! LMAO!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sue but after all that will he have the energy to read the letter? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think there all going to be very disapointed when they do meet him. It's not like it's a life altering experince.

  9. #9
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:


    Sue but after all that will he have the energy to read the letter? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    oooh good point - maybe he'd better read that before all the grovelling starts! LOL!

  10. #10
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:


    LMAO @ Sue

    you have the perfect attitude.
    I love it
    Lain
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Why thank you, Lain! I hope I can be so cool about it on the day....However when it comes to it I shall probably blush like crazy, totally lose the power of coherent speech and make a complete fool of myself! Still - as that's gonna happen anyway, there's no sense my trying to plan anything. I can make myself look stupid totally unrehearsed! LMAO!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •